About this activity
Duration 1.5 hours
Skip the line
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian
This activity is non-refundable
- Get instant access to the Van Gogh Museum using their fastest blue lane ticket
- Show, scan, and enjoy. Avoid the need for printers – easily present your voucher on a mobile device
- Book your preferred entry time to guarantee little to no waiting times
- Admire more than 200 paintings, 500 drawings, and 750 letters from the Dutch master
- Discover the parallels between Van Gogh and Munch in an exclusive new exhibition
As one of Amsterdam’s most popular attractions, the Van Gogh Museum draws over a million visitors each year. With this ticket, discover over 200 paintings, 500 drawings, and more than 750 letters from Van Gogh at your own pace.
Access a wide range of permanent and temporary exhibitions. Explore various aspects of 19th-century art history and delve deeper into the work of 2 iconic artists at the exclusive new exhibition “Munch : Van Gogh”.
Forget waiting times. Enjoy instant access to the Van Gogh Museum courtesy of the blue lane ticket – the fastest way to get into the museum.
By booking your preferred entry time in advance, you’ll benefit from immediate access and sail past the queues of people waiting to get in. With more time to enjoy inside the museum, you can dive straight into the fantastic collections on display.
When you arrive, simply head to the blue lane and present your mobile voucher to get immediate access.
- Instant access to the Van Gogh Museum using the fast blue lane
- Timed entry ticket (choose a time that suits you best)
- All temporary and permanent exhibitions
- Booking fee (2€ per person)
When you get there
Van Gogh Museum, located at Museumplein 6, Amsterdam. Head to the blue, timed entry lane and enjoy the fastest access to the museum.
Know before you go
- With the blue lane entrance ticket, get in instantly at your preferred time. Arrive on time to ensure that you don’t lose your time slot
- It is important to note, that waiting in the blue line can take up to 15 minutes during peak seasons
- Please note that you can access all of the museum’s temporary exhibits at no additional cost